Thursday, April 30, 2009

Electronics Project - Ipod




Designed: Adobe Illustrator
Class: GCS 430 Technical Illustration
May 3, 2009


The focus on this project was to use concepts learned in Illustrator chapters. We've recently covered the Revolve & Rotate and well as Extrude and Bevel Tools. The task was to recreate two electronics and make them look three dimensional as well as realistic. I choose to use an Apple iPod Nano as well as an iPod Docking station.

I found difficulty mapping my image on the iPod screen, it would sometimes display upside-down, or mirrored. Also, creating the texture on the speakers of the docking station was also very challenging.

Below are samples of current iPod docking stations and Nano iPods in which I used to recreate my final image:






No comments:

Post a Comment